I thought I’d write a little What’s in my Make-up Bag post as I’ve never done one but I love reading other people’s. I don’t know about you but what I carry in my make-up bag changes all the time. I bought this make-up bag in Primark on the lead up to Christmas, mainly because it looked so cute! Anyway these are the products that I’ve been carrying about with me almost every day during February…
- Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lipstick – This is one of my favourite lipsticks and I think it is perfect for this time of year as it feels like spring is one the way now that the mornings have stopped being so dark. I really think that Fougueuse is my favourite pink lipstick that I own as it is just an amazingly perfect shade of pink; you can read a full review of it here.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara – This mascara is just perfect to me. It helps to lengthen lashes and add a little volume while remaining clump free. I find that the wand is just the perfect shape to grab all the eyelashes and really helps to lengthen them. If you want to find out more about it then you can read my thoughts here.
- L’oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint – I have to admit that I bought this on a whim and have been using it so much lately. I find that it helps to give good coverage while remaining light weight. I don’t want to go into too much detail about it as I will be talking about it during the week.
- Revlon Colourburst Lip Lacquer in Vivacious – I love chunky lip crayons like this as they are so easy to apply on the go. There seems to be a pink theme with the lip colours lately and this is a gorgeous bright pink. Due to being one of the lacquer balms is applies really shiny although it doesn’t have amazing staying power and has to be re-applied. You can find swatches of it here.
- Illamasqua Velvet Blusher in Peaked – I’ll be honest when I stared blogging I was never really into blushers but have since built up a little collection. I have used this so much since I bought it in their sale back in January. It feels like a cream yet looks like a powder blush when it has been applied. I use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush with this in order to gain a flawless finish. If your want to see some swatches of this then you can do so here.
I hope you’ve enjoyed having a little peek into my make-up bag and would love to know what you thought of it! And what are your favourite products at the moment?