Top Statement Shoes and Boots

During the winter, especially here in Scotland, it’s always dull, grey and usually rainy (although this kind of describes summer here too).  I decided to make a list of my favourite statement shoes and boots so that you can brighten up those dull winter days. From coloured to printed to embellished I’m sure you’ll love some of them too.

1 – Cath Kidston £32

5 – Faith at Debenhams £39

1 – New Look £34.99

2 – Office £49

3 – New Look £29.99

4 – Primark £14

5 – River Island £50

Which ones do you like the best?  What are you’re favourite statement shoes or boots?

Don’t forget that you can keep up with posts on Bloglovin’.

You can now find me on Facebook too!

Twitter Instagram Bloglovin’ Pinterest Facebook

*Images from PR Shots and copyrighted to stores mentioned.

This post contains affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.

You may also like...

1. Ah the Scottish weather is eventful 😀. The Cath Kidston shoes are my favourite the new look boots are a close second. X

1. Samantha says:

I know, the Cath Kidston ones are so cute! I think I’m going to buy them as soon as I get paid 🙂 x

2. I love love love those black boots from new look, I’m really into that style at the moment! X

1. Samantha says:

I know, they look so pretty and will go with anything! I’m definitely planning on buying them x

3. Samantha Leigh Kresz says:

Wow some really great picks! Thanks for sharing. I love the flats in the first group. I am such a flats girl lol

1. Samantha says:

Thanks! I know, flats are so much easier to wear lol. They’re definitely top of my to buy list a the moment x

4. Zoe Jackson says:

Wow here are some very nice lovely statement shoes and boots, my go to boots are black boots with just a little heel and for some reason they must have some kind of buckle or chain, I love a good biker boots in the winter!

1. Samantha says:

Thanks 🙂 Oh, I might have a look out for some biker boots too now x

5. Loving all the recommendations here! Thanks for sharing!

1. Samantha says: