This is the last in my series of Summer Essentials post, I’ve really enjoyed writing them and I hope you’ve enjoyed reading them too 🙂 So this one is on hair, and the products that I’ll be using most during the summer.
- Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo – I love Aussie shampoos’ and conditioners and this is my favourite at the moment. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny, and it smells really nice 🙂
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – To me this is a must have. I use this in between washes if I feel that my hair needs freshened up e.g if I get caught in the rain/have had my riding hat on. The dry shampoo comes in various scents which I don’t think are too overpowering.
- L’oreal Elnett Hairspray – I love this make of hair spray! It keeps hair in place all day and you can’t feel it in your hair. I find that some hairsprays leave hair feeling sticky. I also brushes out really easily and doesn’t leave hair full of tugs.
- Hask Natural Essentials Leave in Conditioning Treatment –
The lovely people from Hask sent me this a while back after they seen my review of their Argan oil. This was the first leave in conditioner that I’d used and I have to say it works really well. Simply apply to towel dried hair and then style as normal. It smells nice, gets rid of tugs and leaves hair nice and soft.
- Hask Argan Oil – I use this almost every time that I wash my hair and I feel that since I stared using it way back in December that the condition of my hair has really improved. And by improving the condition of the hair it helps to make it grow faster. This leaves my hair really soft and super shiny. You can see my full review of it here.
- Sea Salt Spray – I love the looks that salt spray create. However after seeing so many mixed reviews about salt sprays people had purchased, I decided to make my own and I’m glad I did. I find this works really well, is really easy to make and doesn’t leave hair feeling sticky. This is definitely something that I will be using regularly during the summer. I will post the recipe that I used in the next few days.
- Bun Ring – These are great for putting your hair up, which I usually do a lot during the summer. I bought this from Internacionale and it’s smaller than the ones which are usually for sale as my hair is slightly to short for the regular sized ones.
- Hair Clips – These are from Forever 21 and I love hair clips for just clipping hair back or just adding something a little different to your look.
Hope you like my Summer Essentials for,let me know what you think 🙂 And what are your summer essentials for hair?