Sorry this post is a little late I’ve been so busy the past few days and haven’t had a chance to write it. Anyway this is the second last in the Summer Essentials series which will focus on skincare. I’ll admit that I’m not a huge skincare person and tend to keep to the same products but I am aiming to branch out a little more. For me the main thing is to make sure that skin is nice and clean and moisturized.
- Nivea Daily Essentials Exfoliating Scrub – I uses this scrub every three to four days just to exfoliate my skin. I find that it’s really good and prevents my skin having any dry patches.
- Nivea Express Hydration Primer – This is my go to moisturizer at the moment. I do use it as a primer I also just like to use it as a moisturizer on days I’m not wearing any makeup. I like this because it’s feels light and absorbs into the skin quickly. You can see my full review here.
- Sugar Stripease – Although not really a skincare item, I prefer to wax especially in summer. This is even gentle enough to use on eyebrows 🙂 I find that it isn’t as harsh on skin as regular wax and I don’t have anywhere near as many red dots/redness in general. You can see my full review here.
- Clarins Daily Energizing Cleansing Gel – This has been my go to cleansing gel for quite a while now ever since I was given a sample of it to try from the Clarins counter. I feel that this is good for cleaning skin and it doesn’t go overly soapy which is nice. I find that you only need a little each time and therefore it last for quite a while.
- Clarins Daily Energizer Wake Up Booster – I currently only have a sample size of this but I will definitely be investing in a full sized on once this is finished. This helps make skin look more radiant while having toning effects. I usually apply this before putting on my moisturizer.
- The Body Shop Mango Body Butter – I can’t believe that I forgot to include this in the picture put it just popped into my head when I was writing the post. This was my first Body Shop Body Butter but I’m sure it won’t be my last. Not only does it smell amazing it really moisturizes the skin. This comes in different scents so I’m sure there is one for everyone.
So that’s my Summer Essentials for skincare, what do you think and what are your summer essentials for skincare? 🙂