As you can probably tell from my previous summer essentials post I love going for bright colours during summer. To me, eyeliner/eyeshadow are really important and I would much rather have one of these on than lipstick. Here are my Summer Essentials for eyes;
- MUA Eye Primer – To me eye primer is a must to ensure that you eyeshadow is bright and doesn’t crease and fade thoughout the day. MUA’s eye primer is great for this and doesn’t break the bank either at only £2:50.
- Barry M Liquid Liner – This shade is Turquoise. It’s a bright blue and dries to a matte finish. The liner has a felt tip nip which makes application easy. It last all day and doesn’t move once dried. You can see my full review of it here.
- Lumene Eyeshadow Duo – This was sent to me by Nancy in the budget beauty blogger swap back in January. It is part of the blueberry longe wear eyeshadow range and is called Northern lights. This due can be used to make a bright summery smokey eye look.
- Sleek Lagoon Palette – This was released in March and I couldn’t wait until it came out. It’s filled with mainly shimmer shades with just 3 matte ones. I have to admit that I haven’t used it too much as I really wanted to wait until summer to use these shades and to give me time to experiment with it and decide which colours went best with each other. You can see me full review of it here.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil – I have this in Ranson which is a gorgeous purple shade with a slight hint of blue. This really does last all day and is one of the colours that I frequently take on holiday with me as I know that it will stay put. You can see my full review of it here.
- Collection Glam Eyes Gel Liner – This is a bright green glitter gel liner and the shade is called Le Freak. I can’t tell you how many times that I’ve purchased this shade but I’ve been using it for at least four years. Another that I take with me when I’m traveling as it lasts all day and doesn’t need to be touched up. You can see my full review of it here.
So that’s my Summer Essentials for eyes, let me know what you thought and what your favourite summer eye colours are 🙂