This is part to in my Summer Essentials series if you haven’t seen the first one you can see it here.
So this post focuses on what I think are perfect face products for summer. I love wearing slightly more shimmery products during the summer as they tend to catch the sun. So here are the products that I feel are the summer essentials;
- Bourjois Bronzer – This is a gorgeous matte bronzer which I find great for contouring and just for adding a little bit of colour to you skin. This bronzer is shaped and smells like chocolate 🙂 You can see my full review of the Bourjois bronzer here.
- Benefit That Gal Primer – I currently only have a sample size version of this product but I’ll definitely be investing in the full size once it runs outs. I find that my make-up stays put all day when I use this primer, which I think is essential for summer as you don’t want to have to continually reapply your make-up. I also find that this works as a subtle highlighter by patting it in just above your cheeks.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation – This foundation helps create a lovely glow without making you look like a disco ball. It provides a medium coverage and helps to brighten up your skin. Wake Me Up foundation also feels really light on skin making it perfect for summer. You can see my full review of it here.
- MUA Pressed Powder – I use this powder in the summer usually just along my T zone to prevent it from getting oily. This pressed powder is £1 only in Superdrug and I feel that it’s really good value for the money.
- Sleek Rose Gold Blush – This is a lovely coral/pink coloured blusher and has a subtle gold shimmer running though it. It’s really pigmented so a little goes a long way. Coral shades seem to be really popular this summer and I feel this blush is a must have for summer. You can see my full review of Sleek Rose Gold bush here.
So that the second in my summer essentials posts, let me know what you think of the products that I included and what you summer essentials would be 🙂