If you’ve been following my blog for a while then you’ll know that I was planning to do a Christmas Beauty Blogger swap but this got postponed due to a slight lack of interest but I think that summer maybe a great time to do it as makeup brands have been releasing some new Spring/Summer products! I’m hoping that this time there will be a lot more people wanting to take part, and I’m going to let the sign up be open for 4 weeks (it will close on the 1st May 2014) to give people plenty of time to decide if they want to take part and for more people to find it.
I would then aim to have everyone paired up by the 8th of May and ask everyone to have their swap packages shipped within two weeks this would be 23rd of May so that hopefully everyone would receive their packages by the beginning of June 🙂
There are some rules;
- This is open to bloggers within Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and Japan (if your from somewhere else let me know).
- The amount to be spent on products is £15/€17/$24, (not including postage) please try to spend the full amount.
- I will pair people up by email so you can exchange addresses and what products you like/dislike, would like to try ect.
- If you want to be paired up with someone from a particular country so you can try some different products, let me know in the comments and I will try my best to pair you up. Just note that I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to pair you up with someone from a country of your choice.
- Please ensure that you send the parcel to the blogger your paired up with and obtain proof of postage just in case.
- I am only organising this swap so cannot be held accountable for any problems encountered between you and your swap partner. So please only join if you genuinely intend to take part.
If your interested in taking part then please comment below with your name, blog link and email address. If you’d rather not share your email address publicly then feel free to email me at sheslookingatthestars.com 🙂