I really like this palette but feel I haven’t really used it as much as I thought I would. You can see my full review of the Sleek Lagoon palette here. So I decided to create a look which I think has a slightly tropical feel and I thought it would look quite nice during the summer.
For this look I used the following shades from the palette;
Oyster (this is the shimmery white)
- Apply a primer all over lid. I used MUA eyeprimer.
- Next apply Sand Dollar over two thirds of the eye starting from the inner corner.
- Apply Pink Jewel to the rest of the lid and blend with Sand Dollar so there is on harsh lines between them.
- Add Emerald to the upper and lower lash line and bring out into a wing at the outer corner of the eye. It easiest to do this with a thin eyeliner brush.
- Finally add Oyster to the inner corners of eyes. You could also use this to highlight the brow bone (I haven’t done this in this look).
Let me know what you think of this look and what looks you like creating with the Sleek Lagoon palette 🙂